As from Monday 12th April we are delighted to be open once again!
We are open 7 days a week for appointments. Please take the time to read the steps we have taken for your safety as well as our own. You will find them on our Covid-19 Guidance page.
Please note that we will need to patch test anyone who has an appointment for hair colours that touch the scalp, eyelash/brow tinting, Lvl and Brow Sculpt. This is for our existing clients as well as new clients and is a requirement in line with our manufacturers and insurance guidelines.
If you have a Covid vaccination booked, or have received your vaccine then you must wait for 2 weeks before having a patch test. Please ring the salon for further information.
We are so happy to welcome you to the salon once again!
The Gingerlily Team
The health and well-being of our clients have always been our top priority. That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff. Please take time to read the information provided of the changes now in place when visiting Gingerlily Salon. We have read and followed carefully all Government guidelines and Professional Industry advice to make our client’s visit to us as safe as possible.
It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment. If you have any of the symptoms listed below, however mild:
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell
- You have a high temperature
- You have a recent, continuous cough, shortness of breath or a change to your normal sense of smell or taste
Extra health and safety measures we are taking:
1. Please wait in the designated seating area opposite the salon for your appointment. A member of staff will come out to greet you and take you through new procedures and into the salon. Please bring a face mask to your appointment, if you don’t have one, we are happy to provide you with a disposable mask.
2. Please come alone to your appointment
3. We cannot offer our usual refreshments or magazines, but you are welcome to bring your own.
4. Please do not bring unnecessary coats and belongings into the salon.
5. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
6. You will be asked to wash your hands using soap, water and paper towels. Hand sanitizer is also available.
7. All surfaces throughout the salon will be regularly cleaned, hair stations cleaned between each use and all equipment and tools properly disinfected and sterilised in line with manufacturers advice.
8. We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
9. Staff are wearing visors/protective goggles and Type 11 medical face masks as is the requirement under government guidelines to mitigate risk.
10. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
11. Please do not visit the salon to make an appointment, ring and speak to a member of staff.
12. We ask you not to touch any of our retail products, a member of staff will be happy to assist.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call and speak to a member of staff.
We have conducted training to ensure all members of staff care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner. It is all new to us, and we ask for your patience through this.